A close loop analysis of the system continuous function monitoring paired with an active control approach increases the outcome performance of the system itself. NOVA Technology generates and manipulate the data, output from the sensors are in real time processed and supplied as input for the active control system that modify the current status of the application to increase the overall efficiency.
Applications for this approach are, for example, energy generation systems where monitoring pressures, temperatures, deformations, vibrations, frequencies, and other parameters, allow to control the full system and manage it in a much more efficient way.
Some possible case studies:
- wind turbine pitch control
- active suspension for tyre management and handling.
- underwater energy generator position control.
- robotic close loop positioning controller integrated.
- road/railways sensing for autonomous driving cars/trains.