An essential part of safety and quality assurance is the management and the constant control of the current status of various engineering applications (for example):
- infrastructures: pipelines, dam, bridges, buildings, roads, railways,etc.
- complex structures: turbine blades, high pressure vessels, wings,etc.
- strategic components: batteries, bearings, flexible pipes, etc.
- rotational parts: bearings, axial, motors, magnets, etc.
is designed for remote and continuous structure health monitoring where NOVA-sensing technology and the cutting edge data analysis methodologies, such as machine learning and AI, increase the system safety and working life.
Some possible case studies:
- bearings loads, vibrations, lubrication, balance, temperatures.
- bridge vibrations, modal analysis, traffic frequency, cracks propagation.
- dam deformations, pressures, temperatures, water level.
- turbine working life residual trough stiffness change and modal analysis.
- lithium battery pack life residual trough deformation monitoring.
- pipeline leakage monitoring through temperature gradient or pressure.